The Consumer Alert, SCDCA's newsletter, covers recent scams, product recalls, consumer rights and more. The publication is going on its 12th year educating South Carolina consumers.
- Fall 2017 (PDF) - Learn about holiday shopping tips, year end car buying, how to avoid scams and more!
- Spring 2017 (PDF) - Learn about various scams that have been recently reported and how to avoid falling victim to one.
- Summer 2016 (PDF) - What you need to know about the Do Not Call Registry, How to Save on Energy Bills, How to Opt Out of Unwanted Offers and more!
- Summer 2015 (PDF) - Learn about the new Protected Consumer Freeze, vacation buying clubs, and SCDCA's spring outreach!
- Spring 2014 (PDF) - Get a look at the changes SCDCA is bringing to the citizens of SC. From a new totally online complaint system to our Identity Theft Unit, we are making great strides to be there for our residents!